MSF Project Practicum is a series of team and process oriented workshops delivered at the beginning of the project and each major milestone in the project process life cycle. It is designed to accelerate the performance of the team and improve the project deliverables by providing timely delivery of skills development specific to the portion of the project the team is approaching.
Each workshop focuses on the improving the basic project disciplines, with each session specifically geared to providing the following:
· Lessons learned from the previous phase of this project or from other projects
· Roles and focus of each of the team members during the up-coming phase
· Deliverables during the upcoming phase of the project
· Activities relative to the team roles and deliverables
· Project structure changes/improvements for the next phase
This class is a total of three days over the life of the project.
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.